Montag, 19. Mai 2008

Going Crosscountry!!!!!!!

XCountry Hausach

Two weeks to one of my biggest races this year- XTERRA Euro Champs on Sardegna- i went deep into the Black Forrest to ride my first A Category X Country race.

Worldcup Biker and XTERRA racer Scheidenbauer put me into the first starting line and with the gun we went off into a real thunderstorm.

With 40 guys behind me on the trail and no grip on the wet track there was no slowing down. Riding well into the top 10 in the first half i had some spectacular crashes when the downhills became watefalls in the end.

My legs were perfect but i was just out of control again. Finishing 18th i was quite happy havent broken anything too important.

When i look back over the last year, 12 months ago at this point my riding wasnt quite what it is now so i have no reason to worry about coming things.

Lets rock!

Keine Kommentare: